I know, I know, its time for me to update this page. But what to write about eh?
How my weekend has been so far and how am I going to spend the remnants of the Sunday before going back to work tomorrow? Hmmmm...
All I can say is, I finally have exercise machines in my room! The ole fashion 'rider' from Sharper Image and the 'Stepper'. I know, some would say 'Sekarang baru nak exercise?' yes...sekarang baru nak exercise. But I have been doing my 45 minute walking at least 3 times a week tho for the past 3 years. But only this time, its more like the lower body toning...to firm up my hiney. These machines were donated by a family friend who does property management and his clients just wanted to get rid of them...still in mint condition!
Some of my lady co workers say that I have been losing my butt. I also heard that one co worker quit doing the stepper after people commented that her hiney looked smaller. Hahahaha, I don't care, I just need to firm up after losing that much!
So...10 minutes on the rider and 220 steps per day. Yes...I know, not enough, but must build the stamina mah! So kepada sesapa yang tak sabar tuh, tolong duk bersabar OK, nanti tak lama lagi kakak kau will put in more minutes and more steps day by day.
Oh and I also bought a book (see my sidebar), A Million Little Pieces. Very insightful, very refreshing...to those wondering how come I haven't been online this weekend.
Happy Sunday night to those here, and Happy Monday to those in Asia!!!
How my weekend has been so far and how am I going to spend the remnants of the Sunday before going back to work tomorrow? Hmmmm...
All I can say is, I finally have exercise machines in my room! The ole fashion 'rider' from Sharper Image and the 'Stepper'. I know, some would say 'Sekarang baru nak exercise?' yes...sekarang baru nak exercise. But I have been doing my 45 minute walking at least 3 times a week tho for the past 3 years. But only this time, its more like the lower body toning...to firm up my hiney. These machines were donated by a family friend who does property management and his clients just wanted to get rid of them...still in mint condition!
Some of my lady co workers say that I have been losing my butt. I also heard that one co worker quit doing the stepper after people commented that her hiney looked smaller. Hahahaha, I don't care, I just need to firm up after losing that much!
So...10 minutes on the rider and 220 steps per day. Yes...I know, not enough, but must build the stamina mah! So kepada sesapa yang tak sabar tuh, tolong duk bersabar OK, nanti tak lama lagi kakak kau will put in more minutes and more steps day by day.
Oh and I also bought a book (see my sidebar), A Million Little Pieces. Very insightful, very refreshing...to those wondering how come I haven't been online this weekend.
Happy Sunday night to those here, and Happy Monday to those in Asia!!!
3 comments:
Go Ely go!! Firm up those bums!! wah..wah..wah..cayalah!
What exercise is effective to increase the size of the hiney instead of losing it? I jealous lah orang ada hiney ni ......
just got back from eating 'all u can eat' sushi with ayu. aiyoh, very sabo my diet one! luckily i dont feel that my jeans r too tight *i am so obsessed*.
so balik nih i did another 220 steps, not enough!
dena : tgh on the go lah nih.
qoth : kasi besar hiney? entah eh? eat more? hehehehe....hows ur fishing and shopping?
Post a Comment