I know, I have not updated this page for your amusement hehe. I have been too busy at work to update especially when I am going to be on vacation next week . New 'flash' projects need to be completed before end of Monday as Tuesday is Independence Day and I will be gone on Wednesday.
In the meantime, have a good long weekend and 4th of July for those who live in the US and will have Monday off (lucky you!). My next entry could be this weekend or even not until I get to Singapore.
To those whom I have intended to connect and meet up, insyaAllah, I shall try my best to contact you. My days are limited (although 30 days sounds like long eh?). KL trip, insyaAllah, you will hear from me online, if I make that trip to KL, I shall connect the 'head of communication' there ok!
Again, Happy Weekend Everyone…me love you ALL!
In the meantime, have a good long weekend and 4th of July for those who live in the US and will have Monday off (lucky you!). My next entry could be this weekend or even not until I get to Singapore.
To those whom I have intended to connect and meet up, insyaAllah, I shall try my best to contact you. My days are limited (although 30 days sounds like long eh?). KL trip, insyaAllah, you will hear from me online, if I make that trip to KL, I shall connect the 'head of communication' there ok!
Again, Happy Weekend Everyone…me love you ALL!
7 comments:
Kak ely,
semoga perjalanan akak pergi dan balik selamat... hehehhehe
mesti rindu giler kat kampung halaman kan? :)
have a wonderful vacation/holiday... :)
have fun ELy!!Hopefully we get to meet so that I can kiss yr tumnmy in person!!
u have a safe trip back here. really hope to meet up with u while u are in town, aite. tak kisah lah town mana, spore ker kl ker dua2 pon alrite. just give me a beep, aite.
*hugs*
so you will be in SG for 30 days? Does that mean you will be back by Aug 7?
Aku and Shaz will be in SF for the Mac Conference on Aug 7-11, will be staying downtown. Let me know if you will be back and then we can meet ok? Wooo!!!
Aww, sad pulak rasa tak dapat chance to meet up with you. We are SO jauh from each other as it is! But have lots of fun back home!!
1na, thank you! i miss my family more than ever!
mammal, pls try to make it over to singapore lah. then we'll have more time! will call u when i get there, isyaAllah.
sweethuneyz, yup, will call u too. we could meet whereever u may be.
uja, yesss i will be back by 7th. tell me when u get here. i'll get u on yahoo and will give u my phone #. eh i think u have my # kan? pls tell me in advance so we could arrange to meet up for dinner.
blabs, yup, i was so looking forward to see u. but what to do, takder rezeki lagi my dear. who knows, one day, we might meet up at one of the airports while in transit hehehe. huggs
ELY!!! Can't wait for you to get over here! So much to tell!! New updates - saucy, juicy and oh i'm top of the world!
Post a Comment