Friday, June 30, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



To those of you who can't see the animation pictures at the top, it says,

'Think Pink!'....'Its a girl!'

Geddit!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE!!!

Monday, 07/03/06

I guess I was too excited to type a proper blog eh? Well, heres a short one.

Friday, the Dr weighed me in and guess what? I gained 8 freakin' pounds heavier! The Dr said that I have gained a total of 14lbs which is on the high side. Aiyooooo, I know it must have been the pancakes that I have been having every morning!

So the Dr said to me,'Cut the carbs, cut the sugar and fruits. Do not eat for 2, etc etc'...everything was a blur as she went on and on. She knows that when I get to Singapore, my diet will be gone! But I shall try my best to cut down from now on. I have been good...no pancakes for 3 days already. Only one serving of fruits so far and now...I am wondering how to eat Nasi Sambal Goreng w/o the nasi? How?????? But hey, I am not gonna fret. I shall eat 'sparingly' (note the "). And how to say no to pancakes at McD?????

I will have to see the Dr again 3 days after I return from Singapore. Hmmm...I was already showing the guilty face before I left her office hehehe. Alah takperlah, diet next month also can. Makan Nasi Sambal Goreng and Mee Goreng Mamak is a rarity...priceless!

24 comments:

Ely said...

eh ada gambar lah....u tak nampak ker? sapa tak nampak ....pendek umur tau hahaha.

Meraq said...

Eiiii..mesti baby nya comel!! Congrats Ely.

Anonymous said...

Wish both of y'all well, safe, and healthy.. :)

nadya.s said...

hhuuuraaayyyy! HUURRAAH!!.. think pink! think kak ely..

congrats kak ely.

Ely said...

kak za, cute mcm i ker??? hehehe...

suriyati, thank you!

nadya, yeah david has been wanting a girl and so does the rest of the family. for me, i am ok with either one.

Cherry said...

ohhh A GIRL ... aduh i've to start my plan ni to add flower to my garden.

atenah said...

yay yay

1na said...

eeeeeeee

seronotnya

eeeeeeee heheheheheh

Anonymous said...

yyeaayyyy...

mesti comel macam saya (eehh...ada kena mengena ke..kekek) dan adorable macam mama dia....hehehhe...

Mama Rock said...

wow! best nya.... boleh lah di dress-up kna macam main dolly ya :) Congrats!!!!

anedra said...

waaaaaahhhhhh~~ bestnya!! nak jugak~!!!!

Ely said...

EVERYONE,

thank you for your comments.

the whole family is very very excited about this.

we went for sonogram last friday and the husband was very sure when the technician was probing for the sex of the baby. when he didnt see the 'thing', he was excited and said 'its a girl!!!' even before the technician said anything.

david always wanted a girl, mas wants a girl and mat, doesnt care if its a girl or a boy.

to me, i think another girl would make me happy too :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your future baby girl, Aunty Ely! :)

Jane Sunshine said...

Yeayyyyyyy. Lovely news. Congratulations love.

Kak Teh said...

waaah, another mini ely! happy for u - take care! Bila balik and jumpa anedra and gang, bagi sikit petua pd anedra, ok?

S.P. said...

Whoooooooooooooooo! I'm already starting to look for baby clothes online! Looking forward to Baby's arrival. Now if only we can agree on a name...

Ely said...

Thank you all!!!

KT, well, dena said that she would like to kiss me perut to get the baby dust. maybe this time, she needs to bribe the baby to get the baby GIRL dust hehehe.

sid_presley, you seem to nvr agree on any name i suggested. so the baby might be called Nameless.

S.P. said...

Hmmmm, "the baby without a name?" Sounds like my favorite Clint Eastwood movie. Alright, I'll go with it...

anedra said...

Hey Ely and Sid Presley,

Here's a name that you can't refuse - ELY ANEDRA PRESLEY

How bout that aye?? Mesti ong punya!! ;p

Mumsgather said...

Congratulations Ely. Am I dreaming or am I seeing more pink on your blog these days? Lol!

Ely said...

sid presley, yeah ok whatever u say my dear!

mammal, u made me laugh so hard! hehehehe

MG, nolah, same lah, its been pink and purple eversince. u're just feeling the aura of this blog hehehe.

MA said...

Wahhhh...best, best. Congratulations !

Lin said...

Congratulations!! Waaahhh ... lots of people getting girls this year.

anggerik merah said...

Bestnya..congratulation...

Enjoy yr trip back home