Like I mentioned in my previous post, the home improvement stops on weekdays and we really mean it.
But my progression of being cross trained in 3 job skills within a time period of about 8 weeksn from now, is 1/3 off the ground. I have completed the training in cashiering, now I am going to the 2nd stage of cashiering. That would take me 2 weeks to complete (as its more complicating) and then proceed to another job skill which is totally different but involves money too.
Imagine me, a person who never carries more than $100 in cash (only ATMs and credit cards please) being trained at the front line to receive cash everyday, sometimes large amounts to balance at the end of the day. I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck when I started doing it but seems like I was enjoying it. Counting money which is not mine and not having to think on how to spend it (hahahahaha...!), and then putting them into the huge safe.
But what amazes me is being in my last trimester of pregnancy, with huge tummy hanging out and with a bad bad bad memory (pregnancy brain) and keeps dropping her pens and papers expecting co workers to pick them up for me, but can still absorb and learn new skills. Of course, I have to write them ALL down, every step and procedures.
Forgetfulness...it is so bad that
But my progression of being cross trained in 3 job skills within a time period of about 8 weeksn from now, is 1/3 off the ground. I have completed the training in cashiering, now I am going to the 2nd stage of cashiering. That would take me 2 weeks to complete (as its more complicating) and then proceed to another job skill which is totally different but involves money too.
Imagine me, a person who never carries more than $100 in cash (only ATMs and credit cards please) being trained at the front line to receive cash everyday, sometimes large amounts to balance at the end of the day. I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck when I started doing it but seems like I was enjoying it. Counting money which is not mine and not having to think on how to spend it (hahahahaha...!), and then putting them into the huge safe.
But what amazes me is being in my last trimester of pregnancy, with huge tummy hanging out and with a bad bad bad memory (pregnancy brain) and keeps dropping her pens and papers expecting co workers to pick them up for me, but can still absorb and learn new skills. Of course, I have to write them ALL down, every step and procedures.
Forgetfulness...it is so bad that
- I forget to go lunch with a co worker and went with another instead
- forget to order business cards for the new office which opened last week, only to remember 2 days before opening (boss had to bite his tongue and he knows I have the pregnancy brain but he was pissed as hell!)
- forget to water my office plants a few times that some leaves turned yellow (but they decided not to die)
- and guess what...even forget to take my 15 minutes coffee breaks!
My co workers jested saying that I will forget what I have learned just as fast. But God help me please....I hope not!
I guess I am nesting at work too eh?
I guess I am nesting at work too eh?
5 comments:
pelupa ya...that can only mean one thing...anak you nanti pandai gila!!!
u know, if u haven't been able to get the right position to sleep, get a body pillow and what nots...i was huge when i was carrying aishah, so by the 2nd trimester dah tak leh baring...i had slept upright most of the time, perched on pillows. sometimes on my side with thin pillow cushioning my bump. that's if the baby sleeps when you sleep lah, otherwise, selamat lah kau kena sepak terajang.
i am going to geylang today to shop for jamu with uja, for you...woohoo!
take care ok
It's amazing how you never forget to nag at your husband. How does that work?
TWIN, so did u get my jamu tak? jgn kau pergi joli dgn uja sekali lupa beli jamu gua! for now, i am waiting for my king sized bed to be ordered by the husband...ely tapping fingers.
BTB, alamak dia datang kat blog aku meracau lah. hhehehehe, sabar bro, org puasa nih kena sabar okay!
sid_presley, how can i forget to nag at my husband? its 2nd nature!
Mummy becomes forgetful too when she was having Ayeed. I think it's normal. But some how her memory hasn't improved after the birth. Maybe she passed on some to Ayeed and me. Hehe! :D
ely,
I hope I'm not too late to congratulate you. Selamat Berpuasa.
Post a Comment