Monday, January 15, 2007

If I did not have time to update this page before our trip to Florida, I am leaving these smiley pictures for you.





See you soon...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

setepek muka david..it's like looking at a miniature husband of yours.
aiyeee! aku jealous! nak baby jugak!
i can smell her sweet scent even from here..

Nef

Mumsgather said...

These pictures look so beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

hi kak ely,

eeii...geramnya tenguk suraya..eer..bley tolong gigit utk i tak?

selalu dtg sini nak tgk baby, tapi tak sempat nak tinggal jejak. pasal baby selalu nangis sebab kembung perut tu, i guna minyak yunyi cap limau, tak tahu la kat sana ada tak, maybe kat chinatown ada kot??

bila guna minyak tu, babi rasa hangat dan kentut2 je selalu, jadi perut tak berangin.

anyway, all the best kak!

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip, Aunty Ely! :D

Mama Rock said...

ohhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhh....

(ps - that's the expression i still have till now)

Anonymous said...

I know I am so late but CONGRATULATIONS!!! So cute baby Suraya, Im so jeles too, I also want. What a happy happy life!!!!