
Mak did the sweetest thing last night. She cooked a Jewish meal for the husband...Stuffed Cabbage.
It was funny, I called mak at 4pm last night and asked her whats for dinner. Firstly, mak surprised me for even cooking dinner (cos usually I would cook dinner or she would wait for me to get home) and then she said that she prepared a 'surprise' dinner for the husband. She told me what it was and made me swear not to tell the husband.
In short, it was a WONDERFUL dinner. Mak moved me to tears. She said that she will go home with the recipe and serve her family and friends with this Jewish Delicacy.
I love you Mak!
9 comments:
I was totally honored, and the stuffed cabbage was WONDERFUL!
In fact, I ate 5 of them last night, and I brought 3 to work for today's lunch.
encik sid presley: u mean to say you wiped the whole pot clean all by yourself?https://www2.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=sealrf2kq3sc
Visual verification
Gosh, it looks de-very-licious! Boleh dapat recipe tak??
that was so sweet. well, mothers are always full of surprises, arent they?
gosh,i really love stuffed cabbage...we call it "roll cabbage" here...stimes they put a bit fresh cream....always ave to do myself cos no halal roll cabbage to eat outside..
Oooh those babies look delicious! Can I have the recipe Ely?
that looks absolutely YUM!! and to echo the rest, NAK RECIPE!!!! Your mom was so sweet to this.
How have YOU been Ely? Lama tak dengar cerita! Kisses to the baby!
The recipe can be found on Epicurious at http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/236220
It's really wonderful!
Thanks Sid, very kind of you! Hugs to Ely, and hope she's recovered from the Essure thingy!
Post a Comment