Monday, August 13, 2007

Its been a while since the last one. I am busy studying and trying to be a mommy at the same time. Its hard to study when you have a baby pelted on you all the time and then bring the big one shopping for her school clothes, shoes and stuff. And then you have mak trying to strike a long chat while you have your head squared in front of the computer screen trying to do some practice quiz. Not that I mind mak coming for chats, I surely don't as most times, we ended up in the kitchen eating her epok2. In short, I CANNOT study at home.

I will be back in a few days. I know, no point updating yeah? At least you know that I am still alive and am still blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ely,
good to know you are still kicking! hang in there girl. enjoy what's in front of you and just pray for the safety and well being of Matt. He's in good hands and I hope you get to meet up with him soon.

PS: kirim salam your mom ok.

Love ya babe,
aliah

13may said...

hehhe...ingatkan dah hilang gi mana...

hahha....

jaga diri!