Its time to update. I have nothing but so much to talk about.
I have been doing alot of thinking lately. My stand to accept the new job still stands strong. I was asked to draft a sales plan...and I have been working on it for the past week. Plan, on who would be my target (please don't run away from me friends who live close to me hahaha) and what kind of marketing I could do to promote my company and business. My mind is always thinking, churning new ideas. Some of the ideas, I hold back from my sales co worker friends, cos they might steal my ideas!
I have learned a few ropes on how to speak to insureds and cross selling them, without being pushy. A natural tactic thats in me. So far, I managed to convince 2 customers to get a quote for another product. I am practicing my skills and then referring them to my close co worker...more business for her. She better not forget me when its my turn!
I have a few months to go before I go for the class. I am using all this time to make contacts with some embassies that our company have business with. So far, so good. Believe it or not, I am joining the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) for Kakak Mas' school. Uh huh, even the husband was like 'what?'. One way to network, while being a pro active parent.
Back home, its the long long Labor Day weekend. I took Friday off which means that I am having a 4 day weekend...with the family. Suraya has been ever so demanding. She is having 4...yes 4 teeth descending from her upper gums. 2 are trying to cut through, 2 more trying hard to do the same. She does not to be spoonfed but prefers finger foods like peaches, pears and keropok for meals.
Her 9 month check up is this Friday, lets wait and see what Dr Ananda will say about her this time.
I have been doing alot of thinking lately. My stand to accept the new job still stands strong. I was asked to draft a sales plan...and I have been working on it for the past week. Plan, on who would be my target (please don't run away from me friends who live close to me hahaha) and what kind of marketing I could do to promote my company and business. My mind is always thinking, churning new ideas. Some of the ideas, I hold back from my sales co worker friends, cos they might steal my ideas!
I have learned a few ropes on how to speak to insureds and cross selling them, without being pushy. A natural tactic thats in me. So far, I managed to convince 2 customers to get a quote for another product. I am practicing my skills and then referring them to my close co worker...more business for her. She better not forget me when its my turn!
I have a few months to go before I go for the class. I am using all this time to make contacts with some embassies that our company have business with. So far, so good. Believe it or not, I am joining the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) for Kakak Mas' school. Uh huh, even the husband was like 'what?'. One way to network, while being a pro active parent.
Back home, its the long long Labor Day weekend. I took Friday off which means that I am having a 4 day weekend...with the family. Suraya has been ever so demanding. She is having 4...yes 4 teeth descending from her upper gums. 2 are trying to cut through, 2 more trying hard to do the same. She does not to be spoonfed but prefers finger foods like peaches, pears and keropok for meals.
Her 9 month check up is this Friday, lets wait and see what Dr Ananda will say about her this time.
Here's the munchkin, trying to play with daddy's camera!
10 comments:
issshhh comelnya Suraya !
and belated congratulations to the new insurance agent. has been 12 yrs since i last take any official exam. don't think i can take similar pressure at this age :)
memang bijak anak mak !
A budding photographer in the making? Suraya's so cute!
hai kak ely.... dah besar suraya... still adorable as always :)
OMG ely jusl lookit ur baby gal.... comel giler!!! dah 9 months dah?!! laa its been that long ek.... glad to see that ur not only doing well but keeping very busy also heheh... good luck with the studying n stuff :)
hugz,
RK
your baby is poster material lah, so picture perfect!
As for the new venture, i dont worry at all! You are easily likable and you trust in the product, what better combination?
macam nak kunyah2 tengok babatz dia yang terkeluar ring tuh ya allaah ....
all the best in your future endeavours awak. glad to know that all is going well for you.
your ardent reader,
Yours Truly @ triomommy @ lyana
p/s: eh berapa banyak nyer alias dah *LOL* well just in case awak tak ingat kiter =P
Suraya look so beautiful! Comel betul lah dia! Its really good that you're keeping yourself busy, hope everything goes well your way girl!
memang mcm kueh la lengan dia...nak gigit2...
why am i thinking abt jenekek when i look at yaya?
mak aiii...comeinya...
phewitt!!! phewitt!!!
:D
Eeee, look at her toes, her toes!! Macam little jagung!!!
Post a Comment