Wednesday, October 24, 2007





Happy birthday to me…
Happy birthday to me…

I knew that my co workers will get a cake for me, but did not expect them to get cupcakes! I love cupcakes, they're so pretty that I had to take a picture before I devour one.

35…that’s how old I am today. I feel old…but then age is just a number, which can be untrue as when I touched 30, my knees tend to squeak, BADLY!

When I was 34, I only had 2 kids and was an underwriter. Within a year, I had another beautiful child, got promoted and then another good paying job in 30 days! MasyaAllah, Alhamdulillah…rezeki Allah.




Hopefully when I reach 36, I would have been an achiever in my insurance sales career. Oh and I will move office too…the office will be about 8 minutes drive away from home!

11 comments:

Count Byron said...

Happy Birthday to You. Hey you cannot be serious! You are not 35! 25 is more like it. But then how can i explain Mas? Hmmm... May you be blessed always Ely.
Please do let me know when you are back in this region.. I'm dying to go to the mee Johor stall with you and your family.

Salam, CB & Family.
Psst.. you are very observant about ehemmm...
Thanks. Please make doa for them.

CB, the Dad

Cyrano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CestmoiCK said...

Salaam Ely sayang! Not too late to wish you and family Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin, kan? :)

Also, happiest birthday to you and many happy returns! Stay sweet babe. May Allah SWT bless you always.

Big hugs and mwahs
CK n family

nadya.s said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY kak elly sayaaannggg!

Mdm Noris said...

happy birthday ely.
Babe, you're not old eh.. please.
at leas you are a mother of 3 at the age of 35, then me 34 and dot dot dot... heeheh..

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kak ely! :)

Ms Baker said...

happy birthday kak ely !!!

Love,

VT

Zue Murphy said...

Adik Ely, Happy birthday! Sedap nampak cupcakes tu. You are lucky to have office mates who remember your birthday.

Nazrah Leopolis said...

you've come a long way baybee...but how come takde kedut?

sedapnya cupcakes!


have a great 35th year of making magic.

Eddie Putera said...

Happy Bday Elyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!! PHEWWWITTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take care sis. May u be blessed always..

Blabarella said...

Everything is falling in so nicely for you, syukur Alhamdulillah! Many Happy Returns of the good day and hope you had a blast!!

Those cupcakes really look yummy, aiyoo.