How iss life having to drive 40 miles each way, listening to insurance lectures for at least 5 hours a day for 4 weeks? Well, it has been one week and a day so far and its been very tiring.
I think my body is trying to catch on, having to drive 40 miles to Mountain View, and back...in this rainy season. Sure, love the beautiful scenery on I280 but I miss commuting only 8 minutes to work!
Good thing is, this like a smooth sailing no brain wrecking class for me as I know insurane inside out. So its like revision time for me. The real deal is when I get home, when the baby is sleeping. Thats the time for me to work till my eyes refuse to open, weekends included.
2 more weeks to go before I am home free. Anyone wants to buy insurance from me?
Here's munhckin taken last weekend.
I think my body is trying to catch on, having to drive 40 miles to Mountain View, and back...in this rainy season. Sure, love the beautiful scenery on I280 but I miss commuting only 8 minutes to work!
Good thing is, this like a smooth sailing no brain wrecking class for me as I know insurane inside out. So its like revision time for me. The real deal is when I get home, when the baby is sleeping. Thats the time for me to work till my eyes refuse to open, weekends included.
2 more weeks to go before I am home free. Anyone wants to buy insurance from me?
Here's munhckin taken last weekend.
2 comments:
40 miles?? Makes my drive to work with the jams and all sound like heaven. Suraya is looking as cute as ever!
40 miles!!??.. mak aii! jauh-nya!
i looovvvee suraya's curls. love it love it love it. and her smile :)
Post a Comment