Our relationship is on the way to healing. Like I mentioned earlier, if we all have the same goal, we will all achieve that goal.
Seems like the relationship between my son and me...and the entire family here is getting so much better. Mat is more receptive and warmer to me. He opens up a lot when he speaks to me...no reservations...feels like I have somewhat gotten my son back, in his heart. He also had phone conversation with the husband, nice chat, warm and...like a family again.
Mat had done very well in school for this semester's CA. He passed all his subjects except Malay (too koyak!), English being his forte, top in class. I don't know how he did it but he made me gloat with such huge pride for him, no words can describe. He made it in school, excelling, just like when he was here..when he was living with us. I only have one conclusion, that I think the husband and I have taught my son good. That his priority in life right now is his studies and family, the latter seemed to have sunk into him much later. But thats okay.
Whatever it is, I am so relieved to tears...that I have gotten my son back.
Ya Allah, thank you for protecting my family. Only you know how I am feeling as a mother right now.
Seems like the relationship between my son and me...and the entire family here is getting so much better. Mat is more receptive and warmer to me. He opens up a lot when he speaks to me...no reservations...feels like I have somewhat gotten my son back, in his heart. He also had phone conversation with the husband, nice chat, warm and...like a family again.
Mat had done very well in school for this semester's CA. He passed all his subjects except Malay (too koyak!), English being his forte, top in class. I don't know how he did it but he made me gloat with such huge pride for him, no words can describe. He made it in school, excelling, just like when he was here..when he was living with us. I only have one conclusion, that I think the husband and I have taught my son good. That his priority in life right now is his studies and family, the latter seemed to have sunk into him much later. But thats okay.
Whatever it is, I am so relieved to tears...that I have gotten my son back.
Ya Allah, thank you for protecting my family. Only you know how I am feeling as a mother right now.
InsyaAllah, we shall reunite again in December.
6 comments:
Mat is just like me when it comes to Malay (koyak rabak!). :D
Good to know things are great with your family!
Alhamdulillah Ely. This is the reward for your patience. Indeed, time and distance are not just laws of physics, but chemistry of the heart in healing as well!
So happy for ya babe! Hugs...
Ely
I am so happy for you. My heart broke when I read about you and your son for it will kill me if someday my son decides to go back to live in KL...I never stop telling him how much I love him and try to spend more time with him. They are growing so fast..kan.
moby, yea his malay is koyak rabak. last test, he did 39 out of 100. keeping a family together is hard work, sigh, even from so far away.
aliah, its hard work. at first, everyone was hurt, then came the healing process. i did not wait for the chemistry to come flying to me, i had to work for it and i am glad it paid off.
hope, thanks for visiting my blog enough to know whats going on in my life. no matter how big our kids are, when they're not in front of us, its very heartbroken dont u think? yea, dont ever stop telling him how much u love him and spend time with him. i dont stop saying that i miss him and love him. i miss having a son around, i really do!
Alhamdulillah Ely! Everything is looking up! We are all very happy for you!!! How's the little girl doing?
good news kak ely. good news indeed. happy for you :)
Post a Comment