Sunday, June 01, 2008




Got my Palm Centro and I am so in love with it! It makes text messaging a breeze with the keyboard. Yeah it does look small but trust me, it works like a wonder!

My favorite part of this phone is actualy the calendar organizer. As know myself so very well, I am a very forgetful person. With the calendar, I date and mark my calendar for busines, on when I have to call my customers for follow up, to send them cards, etc etc and I love it!

Doing shopping is easy too, pull up the memo and type whatever I need to buy. Don't feel like typing, then use the voice memo. Typing is not a chore anymore on the cell phone cos of the keyboard.

Some of you might be able to see me signed on to my Yahoo! IM almost 24/7. Thats cos my cell is connected to it. Since its the weekend, you guys will see me more :). But dont expect me to come on when I am at work cos you will be badly neglected hehehe.

I have never ever fallen in love with a phone before but I guess this is it! So twin...get it, you will not regret it!

I am learning how to download Suraya's videos and voice memo from my phone, I shall upload it here when I have the time.

In the meantime, work is great. I finally hit silver last month. The aftermath of it? The last push last week was a torture to my body an dmybody hurts!

3 comments:

OOD said...

i am not inspectress gadget. I only use my phone to make calls and send text messages. Basics only.

And silver? That MUST be good!

13may said...

saya pun ada mcm2 dalam tepon...
sampai kadang2 naik risau kalau tepon tercicir...sebab semua data penting ada dlm tuh...

Anonymous said...

oi now dont go snapping lewd pictures into ur phone..geezz..

silver ?? does that mean i'll be expexting gifts in the mail ? yeeahhh... tq tq tq