Saturday, July 05, 2008



I think I have made up my mind. Wasn't that a contradictory statement? 'Think' and 'made up mind' all in the same sentence?

I have made up my mind, I think (hahahaha)....that I am moving back to the San Francisco office.

5 minutes further from home, won't make or break me.

I think I will be happier and be more successful going back to San Francisco.

So Kakak Mas, if you're reading this, dont be confused as to which office I will be driving to when you get back here.

In the meantime, weekend without Kakak Mas sucks...big time! The husband works, I have noone to talk to...well Suraya's here but she can't communicate like her sister. On the up side, it makes me do more chores and quicker too!

For once, this long July 4th weekend is boring me to tears!!!


4 comments:

13may said...

apa apa pun...
wish u all the best!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ely, i met your kids yesterday at Abg Kamil's son's wedding (yes, yusof is so mature now!). They look so big already! Mat is a handsome and charming young man. And i can't believe how tall and mature Mas is! She's one bright kid la. Caught up with your sis a while then suddenly she gotta rush off. Told her i connect with you more often even though you are gazillion miles away and i don't even have time to chat up with her haha! you not coming anytime soon? or at all?

Hajar said...

Kak Ely, I haven't been around much.. you might have forgotten all about me.. hahaha.. You daughter is so cute!

13may said...

Ada anugerah untuk kak elly. Sila datang ke blog saya :)