My meeting with Ms Hope and our 2 hour long chat at the taqueria had given me a reflection on myself. I shared alot about myself shamelessly to her, with both of us confirming that we all have a life history. Coincidentally, her life is almost similar to mine, her marriage style is like mine too. Maybe thats why we had connected so easily, since we 'met' online.
It is a comfort to know that my abnormal life is actually normal and others do experience what I had in my life before. But then again, my point of sharing is to share with others that life after divorce is not 'over' but could be a beginning of a better life.
We also agreed that marriage is a 'will'. You must have the will to make a marriage work. You have to love the marriage to make it work both ways. If not there is no will, the marriage would not work.
Marriage is alot of work and is not a breeze. I shared with her that if my marriage were to ever fail or my life partner goes to heaven before me, I would prefer to stay single and concentrate on my career and my kids. It is very tiring to keep a marriage. Not that I am tired of my marriage, dont get me wrong, my marriage has been very beautiful and our 7th anniversary is just around the corner, but marriage is hard work. I love my husband so much, that noone can replace him...cewah!
Geez, what have I been talking about eh? Cakap orang giler ker? Hahahahaha....
It is good to once in a while to meet new people and have these people really 'click' and understand our lives and what we are going through and confirm that we are indeed normal.
I miss my twin...girlfriend, hope that you are doing well, huggs!
Ms Hope, have a safe trip back to London and, Malaysia and back okay! You have been so awesome and cant wait till next year!!!! Next time, I'll take you to the outlets babeh! We will plan it perfectly okay!
3 comments:
Hi!
I agree with you ~ marriage is a lot of work. Have to keep every one happy and at the same time, maintain our own sanity. But you know what? Don't think about it too much. Just go with the flow... That's what I do. Kalau pikir banyak2, boleh lari panjat pagar, oi! Take care!
hello twin, my PMS this month is such a long one. sorry eh kalau tempias kat lu.
u know i love u. u look kudut giler in the previous entries. keep it up mate.
esok i am giving myself a spa treatment. harap2 dah tak senget.chat with u soon!
Ely
Feeling is mutual here :) - my trip to SF this time is not that fantastic but I did have a great time meeting up with you-so till next time, you take care girl!
xxx
Post a Comment