Monday, October 06, 2008

What am I doing at home on a Monday morning when I am supposed to be at work?

I am swarmed with the cold again...and I thought I had fought it successfully.

I dont fall sick too often. But not this year, maybe due to age (pffftt!) and stress level.

Got a bad cold 2 weeks ago and thought I was done for the season. It came back Friday night from work, on my way to the car. The 'ah chooo' did not stop from there.

I have taken 3/4 bottle of 'daytime' Tylenol, nothing has happened yet.

Now...all I need is rest, which is a sinful rarity when you have Yaya in the house thinking that mommy's home to be with her.

I have a client to meet at 7pm tonight. At least I know that I am selling something even when I am not at work.

No comments: