Yes, Ely has been quiet since she got her camera. Has she been swallowed up by the camera? Or still hiding in the flower bushes trying to take them pics? I have been busy taking pictures yes…but I haven't had the time to download the pictures yet.
I received an email from my sister saying that my cousin will be here on business trip. He will be landing in 12 hours! GREAT I thought….last minute. Tak sempat nak ambik cuti ker, nak masak2 ker, nak beli red carpet ker hehehe. But thanks to perfect communication system, we got in touch with him as soon as he landed. We picked him up after iftar, bawak dia pergi makan at the halal thai restaurant and we ate again hahaha…this time just tomyam soup ok…oooh and some curry puffs, oooh and some ayam goreng…aiyooooooooooh, cannot stop one! Then we gave him the famous SF 1 hour tour. The weather was very very cold, so we skipped looking at the sealions at Pier 39. Down 'crooked street' and up the treacherous hills!
My head touched the pillows at around 11.30pm. God knows how long it took for me to take off to La La Land. The next thing I knew was the alarm waking us up for sahur…with Pinky my kitten sitting on my belly.
I have not lost a pound since my birthday. How to lose even an ounce when I had a early birthday bash since Friday night? Friday night was a binge at Chutney (authentic Pakistani food), Saturday night, at Ayu's place (the husband bought some yummy pastries from the italian bakery! How to say no?), trip to Fresh Choice, the salad bar on Monday night (the clam chowder and sourdough bread…how to say no again!), last night at the halal thai restaurant (thanks to the cousin) and tonight…errrr, *Ely with guilty look* to Chutney again for another indian food binge before sending the cousin off to the airport with a huge bag of See's candies.
I shall try to post my digipics tomorrow. I learned some new cool tricks and I love my camera!!!!!!!!
I received an email from my sister saying that my cousin will be here on business trip. He will be landing in 12 hours! GREAT I thought….last minute. Tak sempat nak ambik cuti ker, nak masak2 ker, nak beli red carpet ker hehehe. But thanks to perfect communication system, we got in touch with him as soon as he landed. We picked him up after iftar, bawak dia pergi makan at the halal thai restaurant and we ate again hahaha…this time just tomyam soup ok…oooh and some curry puffs, oooh and some ayam goreng…aiyooooooooooh, cannot stop one! Then we gave him the famous SF 1 hour tour. The weather was very very cold, so we skipped looking at the sealions at Pier 39. Down 'crooked street' and up the treacherous hills!
My head touched the pillows at around 11.30pm. God knows how long it took for me to take off to La La Land. The next thing I knew was the alarm waking us up for sahur…with Pinky my kitten sitting on my belly.
I have not lost a pound since my birthday. How to lose even an ounce when I had a early birthday bash since Friday night? Friday night was a binge at Chutney (authentic Pakistani food), Saturday night, at Ayu's place (the husband bought some yummy pastries from the italian bakery! How to say no?), trip to Fresh Choice, the salad bar on Monday night (the clam chowder and sourdough bread…how to say no again!), last night at the halal thai restaurant (thanks to the cousin) and tonight…errrr, *Ely with guilty look* to Chutney again for another indian food binge before sending the cousin off to the airport with a huge bag of See's candies.
I shall try to post my digipics tomorrow. I learned some new cool tricks and I love my camera!!!!!!!!
11 comments:
ely,
dah nak raya, dah buat kuih raya ke belum? Nak buat kuih apa tahun ini?
rojakbuah, alah jgn putus asa, kumpul duit, insyaAllah, kita bawak awak jalan2 ok!
kak lela, belum buat luih raya lagi. tgh sibuk melayan tetamu yang menyinggah nih. mungkin buat cookies jer? anak dara kita tuh suka buat cookies :)
Good job sis, its ok, eat while you have to then go back to phase 1. hehe
Bila masa puasa, everything seems DELICIOUS! We went to Geylang after iftar yesterday and we ate again and again - 2 kali! hehehe. 8)
Bestnya makan!!! esp the clam chowder and sourdough bread!! Nak gambar pulak!!
tety g, sister, not that i had a binge, just a little bit more carbs than normal hahaha.
bq, the joy of geylang! when u get there, u must eat eat and eat!
mammal, no gambar for the clam chowder and sourdough bread dahling. cos selalu tak sempat nak amik gambar i dah ngap dulu!
Ely, just enjoy the food while you still can! ohh..and enjoy your camera too ! Post laa gambar banyak2 skek! :)
Hope your visitor had a great time there! :) Yea lah, bulan puasa bukan nye relaks makan. Mangkin makan lagi ada...!!! hahaha! I know I didn't lose any weight this month, so don't worry lah, kita same-same :D Looking forward to the pix :)
pix! more pix!
i want a digital camera toooo... can you ask david to email my yamtuan and give him a piece of my mind. WHere can a wife not given a digicam? My birthday is soon some more.
help, ely? david?
honeytar and ah beng, tengah nak post the gambar lah nih. sabar ye :)
hartini, the fasting mth had done good to my weight, but not the past few nights jer hehehe.
ayu, nope, nvr gonna give up my fave restaurants.
oody, msg me with yamtuans email and we shall email him...ok tak?
Post a Comment