
Aaaahhh, its the weekend. After 2 'not too happy posts', I have decided that its time for a happy post as usual eh?
I had caught the daughter's major cold. 5 of her classmates were absent from school and 2 of them went home in the midst of class. So hey, she came back coughing and sniffling and what do you know...the Ibu caught the cold!
1st day of being sick, I still went to work. There is also that cold virus lurking in the office. But I didn't want to waste that vacation time you know...saving for that Singapore trip. The next day, Ely simply could not hold her head up. It was Friday, so at least if I were to call in sick, I would have the whole weekend to recuperate. Poor boss/es would have no Ely to call upon hehehe.
I was in bed all day Friday. In an out of consciousness till about 5pm. DayQuill every 6 hours, Vitamin C every 3 hours...water every 30 minutes, sleep every minute! Then the husband came home. Ahhhh, he was sniffling and said 'Thanks for the cold..I got it now!'. So I ended up cooking dinner (just chicken soup for the sick bodies) and let the husband rest.
Its Saturday, the husband and son are going out in a few minutes for haircut and then to baseball practice. I am still sniffling and coughing but feeling better than yesterday. I am wondering if I should go to the mall...
HAPPY WEEKEND Y'ALL!!!
From : Mrs Sniffles
4 comments:
oh ely dear dear,
hope you are feeling better and the whole family too. Hope Mas is okay too. And have i told you lately that i so sayang you and your kids too?
*bearhugs*
Oh no, worldwide (or at least Trans-Pacific-wide) flu season, eh? I too, have only just shook a flu, which lasted for over a week!
Have lots of rest, water and Vit C, and hope you'll be better in a jiffy!
get well soon ely - mall pun can be the catalyst to speedy recovery :)
oody, i sayang sayang u too. mas is feeling better. i am feeling better too. the husband lost his voice due to screaming and flu...go figure. thank you ;)
blabs, i am ok, no more heavy head but heavy snot in my system! so when i talk, sounds like i am guggling hahaha.
mama rock, u're so right about that cos i ended up with a blouse and 2 pants! haha...then i went home and stayed in bed till it was dinner time!
Post a Comment