Ely is feeling very tired yesterday, today and maybe in days to come.
Please be patient with me. I do not have the energy to update the blog regularly for now.
The son's baseball practices and games have been overly taxing for me and the little munchkin in my belly.
I'll try to update as soon as I gain my energy back.
Please be patient with me. I do not have the energy to update the blog regularly for now.
The son's baseball practices and games have been overly taxing for me and the little munchkin in my belly.
I'll try to update as soon as I gain my energy back.
9 comments:
okay, now lay back, get a nice book and a cuppa (maybe not coffee for you now) - relax!
You take care now Ely, you hear? :)
Happy Mother's Day to you!
u hang in there ely!!
Take care darling..huggg
ala kesian...
u knwo where to find me if u need to offload
Ely..take it easy girl.. and enjoy your preggie.. with energy or without..
U r doing extremely well..
go at ur own pace Elly...u r doing fine...rush not/....for life is more pleasant when u take the time to smell the roses.
idham
congratulations elly! and happy belated birthday :)
ely, selamat hari ibu and take care!
Post a Comment