Thursday, October 12, 2006

Remember the last time I colored my hair at the salon in Singapore with Makcik Hopes? Well, I have grossly outgrown on the color and the roots have grown up to 4 inches in length and I surely do look like a skunk. Time for me to spend the money on a different color and highlights again! Of course, it will not be as cheap as when I did it back in Singapore.

The husband was asking why I am not coloring my hair out of the box like I use to do. My answer? Cos I am pregnant and this is the only way for me to make myself feel that I am trying to make myself look better. Well it is not a lame excuse right right right? I do need to feel good about myself especially during the last few weeks of this pregnancy when I am feeling fat, full and heavy. Also, I know that the husband will be taking tonnes of pictues when the baby is born so hopefully, the colors and highlights will not be outgrown and my hair would still look perfect when the time comes!

So I have made the appointment to see Le, my hairdresser. 10am Saturday morning. I am excited!

6 comments:

Mama Rock said...

post a before and after picture :)

Nazrah Leopolis said...

baru nak touch up???

i have since cut my hair and dyed it brown...


i am thinking about burgundy for raya...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ely!!

Sorry I haven't dropped by for quite a while...hope all is well with you, family and baby.

Not too late for me to wish you Happy Ramadhan ya? And in case I terlambat wish pulak, I'd better wish in advance lah. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin.

Have fun at the hairdresser's! :)

Hugs

Ely said...

MR, before and after? alah tak nak lah maluuuuuu!

TWIN, well, my hairdresser discourages me from coloring my hair cos of the baby. so thats why i waited for so long and nows the time! i am going to totally change the color. darker with more streaks.

CK my love. how i miss u so. takper lambat ucap pun takper. and Selamat Aidilfitri to u too! huggs

S.P. said...

Have fun, don't spend too much, and don't come home looking like Pepe Le Pew.

Ely said...

r u nagging at me? i am thinjking of a mullet hair cut...hows that?