6 weirds things about me.
I am psychic - I dream when any of my close family members or friend are sick or in trouble, especially my mom. She and I have this telepathic relationship. When she was in Mekah, I dreamed that she was in bed, under the covers shivering. I called her cell phone and asked her if she was sick, she said yes. Then I asked if she was wearing white, and was shivering under the covers, she said yes. Eerie yes? To me, this is a gift from Allah. I get dreams when something not too good is going to happen. My son whos thousands of miles away, I get senses of what hes up to. If I dream of him, it means that he is up to something not good.
If I am psychic, I can also gauge others' personality - Which means, when I meet someone, I can gauge if I could trust this person to be a good trusting friend or not. The husband first thought that I was a judgemental person. No I am not, I love making friends, but I can also see if this person is weird, untrustworthy, full of sh*t or sincere. Most times, I am right but I still make mistakes... some people can be full of good and bad surprises.
The husband and I are twins - To me this is kinda weird and the husband and I will never get over it. We think of the same things at the same time almost everyday and we say things at the same time too. Sometimes, I would yell at the kids in malay and 2 seconds later, the husband yells at them in english and the kids would go,'Paps, ibu just said that in malay already, you don't have to repeat'. Maybe thats why our relationship is very very close...the BEST I ever had!
I am Lefthanded - Is being lefthanded weird? Some say that its a specialty, some say that we do things with tangan cebok. Who cares, some americans here also cebok with their right hand...yucks!
Chocolates are for sniffing - Yes you all know that I LOVE chocolates. But when I am on a diet, I would still buy them chocolates, put them in my drawer and SNIFF! Ahhhh, it feels good just smelling them!
Love them thongs - Yes, I wear G-strings, thongs, butt floss, whatever you call it. I even wear them when I was pregnant. So comfortable, so non invasive (to me) cos there's no panty lines.
I kill my own cats' fleas - Gross eh? Believe me, I can catch fleas in the dark and kill them too. But I stopped that habit once we have the baby, we use Advantage to mass kill the fleas.
=======
Who wants to be tagged, will get tagged. Whoever thinks that they have enough weird characters to blog about, please go right ahead and then let me know so that I can read your weirdness!
Maybe next time they should have a tag of 6 habits that you have...I am sure everyone would jump on it!
8 comments:
Huh, only 6 weird things about you? SIX? Jeepers, it's a good thing I didn't write this list about you. It wouldn't have ended at six, I'm tellin ya...
Ahhhhhh Ely is that why u never want to meet up with me? ;) I'm the same way too with people, I can sense something about them, and telephatic? I'm that way with my adopted caucasian San Diegan grandma and my husband. It's like they can sense something bothering me and would call me up. Erk! Fleas, they're gross but ticks are the worst, Bear got ticks recently and I frantically called my neighbor to get tweezers to pull them out, Advantage doesn't do nothing for ticks but Frontline does but Advantages works the best for fleas.
Can't sleep and I have to be up before 5am to get ready for work.
Love
Mona of Benicia
Wowwwwwwww.. G-string, no holds barred. And a telepathic conversation.. it scares the day-light out of me Ely. Nahh not really.. we shud meet up during your next trip and u try reading my mind.. we shud try that, shall we?
Thanks for fulfilling the tag.
CB
learned something new today... sniffing chocolates! i shud do the same...
sid presley, yeah whatever!
hello mona! hows work treating u? yeah my cats do not have ticks but fleas. we get the advantage for big dogs to be shared among 6 cats. we have to reapply every 4 weeks.
CB, it gets pretty bothersome at times when i keep getting dreams like that almost everynight. sometimes i either have to call the people there to start taking vitamins or behave themselves hehehe. as for the strings, cant live w/o them!
mummy rizq, thanks for visiting my blog. yes sniffing them chocs kinda fulfilled my nafsu for sugar, most times it works, sometimes NOT!
Hahaha that G-string thing is so COOL! I tak leh lah, can never wear those. It's SO uncomfortable!! Poor hubby, hahaha!! I haven't gotten round to doing my 6-list yet, today tengah mourning the passing of someone dear, so mebbe in a few days lah kot.
blabs my dear, i love them thongs so much, after i delivered at the hospital, they gave me this humungous pads with granny panties. cannot than...1 week jer, i went back to thongs and liners.
if u really wanna try them thongs, get the one with the skinny floss hehehe. u wont feel a thing i promise!
Ely dear! Work is good :) Eh seems like u're the thong expert hehehe! I'm learning something new here about thong floss hahaha!
From : Mona of Benicia!
Post a Comment