I have learned something...if the husband says that he will help with cleaning the house or take something to the garage...DO NOT ever hold my breath for it! Not that the husband has not been helping with housework. He just does not like to clean. He cooks and shops for groceries better than me but when it comes to cleaning, he thinks that I am very particular. But but but, he is a great husband and I love you :)
Mak will be in the land of the US of A approximately 28 hours from now. I am pretty excited about mak's arrival. I have been buying her warm robe, thick socks, thick comforter and new pillows so that she will stay comfortable in this cold weather. With mak around, she will be of so much help around the house especially with Suraya. Knowing that Suraya will be in mak's arms and half the time when she's here, I have been holding Suraya all day today. Can never ever get enough of this little girl :)
Today will also mark my return to work in exactly a month's time. Sigh..I am having mixed feelings. Don't want to leave my baby but I do miss the fast pace of working life. I know that it will not be as bad as I think. I am sure the transition between the baby and me will be minimal. I am still trying to plan on how I can schedule my pumping of breastmilk session when I am working. I am determined to make this work.
Diet? Nope, I have not been cutting down on anything. In fact, I still do not understand how I can feel hungry all the time...maybe its due to breastfeeding. I am literally eating for 2! But I feel that I have lost another 5 lbs but I can't confirm until I go to the baby Dr's office this Friday and weigh myself. As for Suraya, I know that she has gained at least 2 lbs.
But whats diet when mak's here? She has planned to cook mee rebus as soon as she arrives...bring it on mak!
Mak will be in the land of the US of A approximately 28 hours from now. I am pretty excited about mak's arrival. I have been buying her warm robe, thick socks, thick comforter and new pillows so that she will stay comfortable in this cold weather. With mak around, she will be of so much help around the house especially with Suraya. Knowing that Suraya will be in mak's arms and half the time when she's here, I have been holding Suraya all day today. Can never ever get enough of this little girl :)
Today will also mark my return to work in exactly a month's time. Sigh..I am having mixed feelings. Don't want to leave my baby but I do miss the fast pace of working life. I know that it will not be as bad as I think. I am sure the transition between the baby and me will be minimal. I am still trying to plan on how I can schedule my pumping of breastmilk session when I am working. I am determined to make this work.
Diet? Nope, I have not been cutting down on anything. In fact, I still do not understand how I can feel hungry all the time...maybe its due to breastfeeding. I am literally eating for 2! But I feel that I have lost another 5 lbs but I can't confirm until I go to the baby Dr's office this Friday and weigh myself. As for Suraya, I know that she has gained at least 2 lbs.
But whats diet when mak's here? She has planned to cook mee rebus as soon as she arrives...bring it on mak!
5 comments:
Isn't there a "no cleaning" clause in our contract?
good one there, david!
I think I can anticipate some similar stuff coming from my significant other when/if my turn comes :D
Great to know your mother's on the way. Or is she there already? I was wondering if she was going to be there coz I remember u mentioned that - on the blog or when we met. Anyway, I hope you'll have fun bonding with your mother and enjoying the final 4 weeks before you're back in the office.
Hugs for Suraya! :) She's so adorable!
How nice it will be to have your Mak around. :) And mee rebus! Aiyo, I better go learn to make some soonest. Sejuk2 ni banyak betul local food I teringin (no, not preggers - yet!!)
wah bestnya bila mak nak datang...ni yang boleh draw up menu ni :)
Post a Comment