I did not know that really have THAT much energy. My co workers say that I have too much energy in me that I can explode. They asked me where I get this extraordinary energy?
Who knows right? I have always been like this, nothing has changed. Had another kid, was supposed to tone me down a little...but I dont know. Something must be wrong somewhere.
And then I was on tea break in the break room with my pregnant-with-twins-and-ready-to-explode co worker. I had Diet Coke in my hand. She said 'Now I know how you got your energy, caffeine! You just had Starbucks this morning and I dont think you have fnished it yet...now you're opening a can of Diet Soda!'. Ahemm, and after lunch, I drag her to Starbucks again for some hot non fat and no whip cream hot chocolate. Oh yea....caffeine. Thats right!!! I am a caffeine addict.
So there, mystery solved...Caffeine = Ely.
Who knows right? I have always been like this, nothing has changed. Had another kid, was supposed to tone me down a little...but I dont know. Something must be wrong somewhere.
And then I was on tea break in the break room with my pregnant-with-twins-and-ready-to-explode co worker. I had Diet Coke in my hand. She said 'Now I know how you got your energy, caffeine! You just had Starbucks this morning and I dont think you have fnished it yet...now you're opening a can of Diet Soda!'. Ahemm, and after lunch, I drag her to Starbucks again for some hot non fat and no whip cream hot chocolate. Oh yea....caffeine. Thats right!!! I am a caffeine addict.
So there, mystery solved...Caffeine = Ely.
---------------------------------------------------------
Did not know that my son can sing! Well...somewhat sing. If he lives here, I would be telling him shut it.
I miss his voice. Glad he emailed me to serenade me. He initially offered to sing to me over the phone...errr, thats okay my son, this is good enough.
Take a listen... please give the icon a few seconds to load and then click play.
5 comments:
kak ely!!!!
he sounds like a mat!!!
hehhee.
cute seh...
Hey Ely, long time no see. I still read you on my bloglines yunno. And I couldn't resist listening in. Hehe. Not bad wut his voice.
He's got potential to be on Singapore Idol :)
ooOOOOoooo, ini kerja Mat kat Singapore, ya?
amma be nice okay...hahaha!
it's not bad! but u know what, he's got a voice that cud be groomed to recite the quran beautifully.insyaAllah.
Post a Comment