How much longer will this pregnancy go on? I don't know but for sure, it will not last more than 3-4 more weeks.
I was having constant mild Braxton Hicks last night and 5 nights before. Maybe its due to dehydration. But last night, I really thought that I was going to be in labor. The contractions didnt go away after I went to empty my bladder, had a snack, walked around and drank water until I drank about 2 glasses of 24 oz glasses of it. So the husband says that I would be lucky enough to last till the whole work week. To me, whatever the baby wants to do. She wants to come out, she will, if not, she can stay in me, fatten herself up and knock when shes ready.
The baby is just anxious to get out. Physically, she has been stretching herself and makes my tummy so out of shape. Once, Mas put her hand on my tummy and was so shocked at how much this little one was trying to stretch her way out of the tummy. Then she did the kungfu kick, Mas put her ear on my tummy and this little one kicked her ear.
We have finally put the dresser together. We've had tonnes of clothes, mostly 'hand me downs' that I have started to categorize and put in the drawers. I am not even halfway there as I need to wash half of the clothes as they have been in the garage.
We are still short of a few essentials. Like Alya's mom says, we are doing things at the last minute...and she is so right!
I need to stop typing now. The baby is creating a racket in my tummy again. She must be hearing me typing away!
Update : I just realized that I am 36 weeks pregnant. It feels like 37 weeks! But dari firasat orang yang telah melahirkan 2 kali, my pregnancies last only 38 weeks! Am I panicking? Yes I am...I have not even prepared the hospital bag!
I was having constant mild Braxton Hicks last night and 5 nights before. Maybe its due to dehydration. But last night, I really thought that I was going to be in labor. The contractions didnt go away after I went to empty my bladder, had a snack, walked around and drank water until I drank about 2 glasses of 24 oz glasses of it. So the husband says that I would be lucky enough to last till the whole work week. To me, whatever the baby wants to do. She wants to come out, she will, if not, she can stay in me, fatten herself up and knock when shes ready.
The baby is just anxious to get out. Physically, she has been stretching herself and makes my tummy so out of shape. Once, Mas put her hand on my tummy and was so shocked at how much this little one was trying to stretch her way out of the tummy. Then she did the kungfu kick, Mas put her ear on my tummy and this little one kicked her ear.
We have finally put the dresser together. We've had tonnes of clothes, mostly 'hand me downs' that I have started to categorize and put in the drawers. I am not even halfway there as I need to wash half of the clothes as they have been in the garage.
We are still short of a few essentials. Like Alya's mom says, we are doing things at the last minute...and she is so right!
I need to stop typing now. The baby is creating a racket in my tummy again. She must be hearing me typing away!
Update : I just realized that I am 36 weeks pregnant. It feels like 37 weeks! But dari firasat orang yang telah melahirkan 2 kali, my pregnancies last only 38 weeks! Am I panicking? Yes I am...I have not even prepared the hospital bag!
Do you guys remember this song? My all time fave!!!
12 comments:
Those hand-me-downs are a real life-saver / pocket-saver, don't you think, Aunty Elly? Mummy would have to spend A LOT MORE if she didn't have lots of hand-me-downs for me or Ayeed.
kak ely, selamat melahirkan, semoga dipermudahkan Allah...hehhe..tak sabar nak tgk the baby
btw, lawa la stokin tu
Hi Sister Ely,
I happen to stumble on your recipe blog while searching for recipe for sambal tumis. Because im very kepo, i snoop around and found your first blog. I enjoy reading your blog so much that i went back all the way to the first entry : ) Just want to tell you that i will be a regular visitor here from now on.
All the best with the baby. I pray that she will be as beautiful as her ibu and sister, Mas. Insyallah.
From how you describe it, it sounds really uncomfortable...!! A few more days to go, Ely! You can do it! You can do it! :) *hugz* take care!
fiesty one this time huh? jgn keluar jadi fist of fury kungfu master sudah ah...take care twin!
Wow..she so very active. Me so excited to wait for her too...
You take care!
ajab boo boo, oh yeah, hand me downs are the best! starting all over again after 12 years are not laughing matter. so the hand me downs cut alot of costs!
noha chomel, terma kasih...kalau kawa pun mcm i hehehehe!
dottybaby, thank you for visiting my blog! u can kepo anytime u want okay. read all u want. this blog has gone thru so many template changes so some text colors might be unreadable. but keep reading!
hartini...yes it does get very very uncomfortable. few more days to go seems like few more years!!! huggs
twin, fiesty...sounds like it eh? its when she moves that really makes me tired and in pain. no more space also she makes space.
AM, i hope this one will not stay active throughout the night or i would be in trouble!
Macam tak sabar rasanya kan!!! Gosh! How quickly time flies isn't it? Tak lama lagi lah nih!!! This morning my baby also tengah doing some kicking. I just sat down and saw my tummy being kicked. I was soo excited that I called out my colleague to watch it together... Hee hee!!! It was sooo amusing!!
Sounds like your little girl will be the very active one!!! Hee hee!!! Take care!!!
kak ely!
all the best yeaa.. mendoakan semuanya berjalan lancar..
girl power! girl's rules!! ngehngehngehh..
I didn't know that was your favorite song...
MJ, i am a little anxious. just want to get over and be done with it. i dont know how this delivery will be...i get a little nervous thinking about it. as for u, enjoy the kicks while u can, even in ur 9th mth cos once they're out and grow up, sometimes u feel like u want to kick them hehehe. alah u know what i mean! take care u!
nadya, thank you my dear. of course girls rule!
sid_presley, what other songs do u not know that i like? u're too indulged in ur own world of songs that ur wife's fave songs are nothing...right right right?
Hai Kak Ely, tumpang lalu...
all the best! dah dekat sangat la...
tumble here bloghopping from BTB's.. loves the song sooooo much... baru nak letak kat blog.. belum tekan play dah tau lagu apa...
P/s: can still belly dancing ka? nak tengok..nak tengok... tak senunuh la BTB ni!
Post a Comment