Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lunch meeting...again!

Do any of you here attend a lot of lunch meetings in your worklife?

At first, I thought that it be such a refreshingly new experience...yeah right! Since I am with APIC (Asian Pacific Islander Connection), these meetings are mostly during lunch. Not funny when you have 3-4 of such meetings in a week!

Today, we had such lunch meeting and I almost dozed off when I finished my huge salad. Cannot tahan, by 12.40pm, I told them that I had to go back to the office....not!!! I went down to the cafeteria and got myself an ice cream before I headed back to the office.

Sorry...if Ely's brains say that she can't think, she really can't!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

hallo ely! i am one of kakteh's big fans. i hope u update regularly.i will pop over evry now and then.

Kak Teh said...

ely, there you are - i have done some campaigning. keep it coming from SF.
I have all days meetings - which includes lunch. Can be a bore when you want to escape the company and be somewhere else. and of course , luch here means salad and biscuits and cold stuff. What We need to perk us up , like lunch meetings in malaysia is: nasi goreng, mee bandung, laksa, etc...then..zzzzzz

Uja said...

makciks! wah welcome to blogworld girl!

Lunch meetings eh...hmmm..i do it the other way round, boss ajak makan and i will say flatly to her 'But this IS my only alone-time!!'.
More often than not, she will walk away...hehhee..

Ely said...

nazrah & uja, thanks for coming by. please so come by often and create a racket in my blog. and invite others too! i'll visit your blogs pretty soon...now that will be my next topic to talk abt!kak the, thank you so much...i love u kak teh!!!!